Dessert time @ Antoinette

Antoinette is a Parisian patisserie and tea salon by one of Singapore's best pastry chefs, Chef Pang.


Antoinette is a great place for having quiet afternoon time, and I was glad that I am staying nearby to the Lavendar area, hence I can always drop by for some sweet 'nothings' (desserts) with my loved ones and friends. 



Upon entering the premises, I was greeted by all the colorful sweet snacks that made me feel happy, pampered and blissful. It is definitely pleasant to the eyes...



The ambience of the tea salon is cozy and it bears a contemporary Victorian-style setting. 

Baby and I went for some relaxing high tea at Antoinette on a Sunday afternoon, and it is located at Penhas Road (behind the Citylights Condo). It is a wonderful place for dessert lovers like me...



I had Ice Latte while Baby ordered the Orange Pekoe Tea.  


  We shared the Pavlova Sweet Crepe which consist of Caramelized Banana, Passion fruit and Banana Sorbet and Vanilla Ice-cream with Chocolate Fudge.



The damage was SGD36 and the bill came in an exquisite Victorian-styled closet.


I really enjoyed my stay in Antoinette and I will be back for more desserts and tea soon... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA