[updates] Jess Baby's space

McDonald’s in Hong Kong is offering the Happy Edition of Mr Men and Little Miss, so we made a trip down to McDonald’s twice (during my 4D3N stay). To get the plush toy, simply spend HKD18 in McDonald’s, and top up an additional HKD15.


 
I got the Little Miss Giggles and the Special Edition – It’s Mac Time, Little Miss Star
 
 
It’s Mac Time Special Edition can only purchased after 6pm, so we had to have a sinful supper at McDonald’s just to get this Special Edition plushie!!
 
 
Recently, during my trip Hong Kong, I picked up a Magazine Long Clutch from Ladies’ Market at MongKok. I paid HKD70 (SGD11-ish), so hope I got it at a correct/reasonable price)

 
 
I got another gift pack from Apivita, and my Baby helped me to collect it again from Apivita Vivo City on my behalf again. Thanks VanityTrove and Apivita for the 7-day Trial Pack!
 
 
Pardon me for the outdated shout-out!! Last Christmas, I received a small parcel in my letterbox, and it was from SampleStore.com. Thanks so much for the lovely candies!!
 
I received this beauty product, Ecopure Aloe Peeling Gel from Linda, thanks so much for the birthday present.

 
Yingzi got me a lovely cupcake as my birthday gift! I love the icing sugar white ribbon.

 
Thanks Etude House for the generous sample try-out giveaways, and these sachets will be added to my travel toiletries bag. I love to bring sachets to short trips via budget airline whereas check-in baggage is not inclusive when purchasing of air-ticket online. 


 
I end my post with our group photo at The Tiramisu Hero, and I love you all loads!!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA