[VANITY TROVE] Get, Snap, Blingo Party

VanityTrove began its consolidation as early as mid 2012, and in July 2013, it launched South East Asia’s 1st Personalized Sampling Box. VanityTrove works with over 600 beauty brands regionally. Consumers get to choose the sample based on their unique beauty profile and at the same time reducing wastage as this is a major issue faced by many sampling programs.


I attended a lovely event – Get ,Snap, Blingo Project Launch Party (GSB in short) by VanityTrove with a group of fun-loving friends... It’s been a long time since we last met up and had fun together, and I remembered the last event was OLAY AQUCATION PARTY at WaveHouse, Sentosa.


It was a delightful meet-up for us as it was more of a ladies event as all the activities lined up at the event were for girlish pampering and indulging treats for the ladies... 


VanityTrove's mission is to facilitate access of beauty information by giving people the power to share and discover beauty, reliably and conveniently. To target this mission, VanityTrove has developed a new web/mobile social media platform to help women to share their beauty regime and fashion styles to friends and family.





I took a random selfie of myself and a photo with Linda at the event...



My nails got pretty at PinkRoom booth, and I did the DIY Gel Nails for myself. It was so simple just like normal nail polish...


 

We were pampered by sweet treats from Cremeberry at VanityTrove Candyland.

 



I love the EGGLESS CUBE CAKES so much from emicakes, and we had fun eating our Push 'n' Pop Cakes during the Vanity Trove event...


Soyato is a premium non-dairy frozen dessert and is made from non-GMO soy beans with 59% less calories + 3X less fat as compared to normal ice cream. The main benefits: cholestered free, tran fat free, gluten free and etc...

I had Honey Lemon flavor during the event...


Free 250ml of shampoo by L'Oreal Professional were distributed during the party for the attendees. LISS ULTIME is a smoothing shampoo for fizzy and unmanageable hair.


SKINC, the world's first skin supplement bar in which the cavier inspired encapsulated serums from Japan had a booth spot at the event too...


I received my personalised check on my skin need via SKINC website at the event, as per my results given by the web master of SKINC, I need these three serums: Hyaluronic Acid, Placenta Serum and Pyconogenol Serum. 


I was over the moon when I discovered that a full-sized bottle of Pyconogenol Serum by SKINC is included as part of my goodies bag, as it is one of the serum that I needed most.

Pyconogenol Serum is to target stressed skin and Sun damaged skin. It has 350 times more effective than Vitamin C and 170 times more powerful than Vitamin E, and thus it helps to moisture the skin and reduces the sign of aging skins.


Apart from the serum from SKINC as part of the goodies bag, above were some items in it...


Lastly, thanks VanityTrove for the invite!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA