Weekend getaway to Kuala Lumpur

I had a short getaway to Kuala Lumpur (KL) on a weekend by Tiger Air!! Our flight was 10-ish and we reached the airport pretty early on a Saturday morning. We did our check-in, and we went to have some brekkie before boarding the plane.


As I was craving for a local-style breakfast, so both Baby and I went to Tip Top which is located at the Departure Transit Lounge of Terminal 2. Tip Top is a snack place for Asian food, and they are also known for their classic curry puffs made with special family recipe.


I had Fried Mee Hoon with Chicken Wing and Baby had Nasi Lemak which comes with Chicken Wing too. We completed our brekkie with 2 cups of Teh-O with less sugar.  


After our brekkie, we headed up to the Entertainment Deck for some gaming sessions. There are several of game console stations available for us to choose from. Singapore Changi Airport is so thoughtful to provide the facilities for passengers to while their time away at the Departure Transit Lounge.


We went to Sunflower Garden which located at the third level of Departure Transit Lounge of Terminal 2. The 500 bright yellow flowers never fail to bring cheer and joy to the travelling passengers.



The roof-top of the Sunflower Garden left me in awe of the nice natural trail and nice view of the runway and stationery aircraft at the hanger.


When we were heading to our departure gate, we came across the breaking news of Malaysian Airline MH370 which had disappeared after taking off from KLIA. We were both saddened and deeply shocked to see the news, and we felt kind of eerie when we boarded our plane.

To smoothen and calm down our senses, we played poker cards throughout our whole flying journey just to take our mind off from the sudden news.


The moment my flight touched down LCCT (low-cost carrier terminal), I felt blessed and I thank god for watching upon us all this while.

PRAY FOR MH370

I looked so weary the moment I reached KL, as I woke up at 530am in the morning to do my last-min packing + wash up and Baby picked me up at 7am to the airport.  After this selfie, I took a nap in the car while heading to our stay at Subang Jaya, Selangor.


We only stayed in KL for 1 night as I flew up on Sat morning and my flight back to SGSIN was on Sunday night time. The agenda for us to get to KL is to celebrate Baby's daddy 63th birthday. (Do stay tuned for the next post on the celebration).
I did some shopping at Sunway Pyramid, and I picked up some make-up loots from Sephora.

Jelly Bunny is having 60% sale promotion on selected items and I bought this wristlet pouch with tri-zipper for only RM19.90 (SGD7.70)



I am going to use this pouch during my lunch break, to keep my mobile and other personal belonging such as cash, cards, security work pass and etc.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA