[product review] SATO Hakubi Collagen Drink

SATO Hakubi Collagen Drink is power packed with collagen to help you achieve a healthier and more radiant skin.
 

Hakubi Collagen Drink helps the body produce more collagen thus the skin remains more vibrant and youthful . It also helps the skin to be firmer and suppler. It also ensures our skin and body remains healthy and flawless, even as we age gracefully.


The drink is only made up only of all-natural ingredients such as 5000mg of collagen, Vitamins B2 and B6, and coix seed extract. The total effect is that it stimulates the collagen production in the safest way possible and aids the skin to become healthier and glowing from within. 


As we grow older, our body may not be able to produce as much collagen as it needs to. As a result, our skin becomes saggy, less supple and wrinkly over time. Nobody can stop aging as it is a natural process, however we can defy the signs of aging with proper care and nourishment. 


Just one 50ml bottle a day will help the body absorb its nutrients quickly and visible results will show in just a week.



Hakubi Collagen Drink bears a refreshing apple flavour and is free from colourings and reservatives. 


When I was almost down to my last 2 bottles, I found that my skin conditions have improved tremendously and I am in awe with Hakubi Collagen Drink as my collagen levels are well taken care of inside out. After 10 days (1 bottle of apple juice per night), my skin feels suppler and my complexion looks more radiant even without much make-up on my face. I am impressed by the results. 


SATO Hakubi Collagen Drink is retailing at SGD46.50 for 1 box of 10 bottles


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA