[product review] Sexy Look Hyaluronic Acid Micro Inject Mask Sheet

The latest technology from Japan - The Micro Inject Invincible Mask comes with a double penetration effect, and has a skin-friendly natural fibre ergonomic design mask sheet to ensure maximum care. The mask injects the skin with moisture while giving a firming effect, and this leaves the skin soft and supple after application.


There are 3 different types of masks for latest the SexyLook Micro Inject Mask Series with high performance essence. I was glad to receive one of the variants, Hyaluronic Acid Micro Inject Mask Sheet, and I can’t wait to use it on my face to discover the goodness of the mask.  


Micro Inject Mask bears a high density double invincible mask sheet with strong adhesion power to absorb and allow penetration od the essence from the facial mask sheet to the skin rapidly.
 


After a hard day's work, it is time for some mask-ing session for me, and I did it at night before heading to my loving crib.


The essence from the mask helps to soothe, hydrate and calm the irritated skin while boosting skin's natural resilience.


The mask sheet was drenched by the generous amount of essence and it is not sticky at all when the mask sheet was removed from my face. I totally love my complexion and I was surprised by the end results YES!! My skin felt suppler when I woke up from bed the next day.

After mask-ing, my skin was well moisturized and supple, and it reduces some facial lines effectively.


I will recommend this mask as I love how it hydrates my skin and my face looks glowy after usage. The texture of the facial mask sheet is soft, thin and light. It does give a good adhesive to my face and give a good firming feeling during my mask-ing session.


Sexy Look Hyaluronic Acid Micro Inject Mask Sheet is retailing at SGD3.50 per piece. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA