[STATELAND] Happy Birthday, Andrew!

Thanks for the invite! Andrew set his birthday celebration at Stateland which is located at 30 Bali Lane.The interior is simple, uncluttered yet cozy enough to laze your afternoon in the cafe.


It was a pretty small cafe with a decent food menu, and the kitchen was relatively small for a cafe. The menu selection is ranges from drinks to brunch and pasta to desserts/waffles variants. The signature waffle for Stateland is the Red Velvet Waffle.


I started off my day with a pot of Grey Lavender Tea, and it smoothened and up-lifted my senses.


Andrew and TZ ordered the all-time favorite classic breakfast entree, Eggs Benedict.


Terence had the popular breakfast selection, Statelander's Big Breakfast.


Sweetie ordered the Eggs Style, and it was a pretty decent entree in the breakfast selection.


As for myself, I chose the Aglio Olie Spaghetti with an additional add-on, Pan Fried Pork Sausages. My pasta tasted delicious and I savored every bit of it. The Pan Fried Pork Sausages were great too.


We shared 2 Red Velvet Waffles among ourselves as our desserts after our main courses...


TZ got a birthday cake for Andrew and he brought it to the cafe for cake-cutting celebration...


Happy Birthday to you, Andrew! May all your wishes come true and many happy returns.


We took some photos in the cafe before heading out for some shopping at Haji Lane.


I end my post with a photo with the Birthday Boy, Andrew against some graffiti at Haji Lane. Thanks for the invite, treat and everything. Hugsss!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA