Updates on Jess Baby's space

Both Baby and I are fans of Desigual, a Spanish fashion label that was launched in 1984 and it is known for its colorful and unique designs.
 

The Fashion Parade was held at VivoCity, Central Court.

The fashion showcase was amazing and every piece of garment is well designed for this Spring/Summer collection.
 


The new collection is very captivating as they focus on colors prints, polka dots, stripes as well as sheer-light fabric.



I enjoyed the fashion runway very much and I was glad to be part of the event all thanks to my Baby, as he secured the passes for us.


Ambush is a place with comprehensive food entrees from European regions.


Baby and I went to the outlet at Plaza Singapura that has an open concept which consists of a large seating capacity for group gathering dinners.


We shared Bruschetta (Toasted Focaccia Bread with Tomato Salsa) as our appetizer before our main course.

Baby had Ambush's Paella, a Spanish cuisine. The rice is well-cooked in thick tomato sauce and it tasted good. I had Grilled Salmon Pasta, and it tasted pretty decent too.


My sister-in-law went on a trip to Taipei, Taiwan with my Brother and her family and she got Coco a neck collar and a super ‘chio’ black stockings for me. Thanks so much, Karen!


Jasmine got me some goodies during her trip to Perth, Australia and I love them so much. Thanks Chewyjas!!


My last visit to Saveur was last year in August, and it was nice to re-visit this eatery place again as it offers quality yet affordable French Cuisine.  

We started off with simple starter, Bread and Butter...

Mushroom Cappuccino is served in a cup instead of a bowl, and there is bubble on top of the soup when it was served to my table. I don't really enjoy it as there was a bitter after taste to it.


I'm simply in love with the Saveur's Pasta which costs only at SGD4.90, and it is one of the most popular dishes in Saveur. The Angel hair pasta was tossed with chilli oil and minced pork sauce and topped with Sakura Ebi.


Baby had Duck Leg Confit, and he enjoyed it very much.  As per him, it tasted detectably delicious, and the price is a comfort to the pockets too. It is an absolute steal and a MUST-TRY.


Pistachio Panna Cotta with Roasted Pistachio Nuts bears a creamy texture yet not overly sweet. Thumbs up for this dessert!
 

An undeclared photo taken during the Protect to Tell, all ladies’ blogger event at Lady M which is located at One Fullerton.
 

I end my post with my random weekend dinner with my Baby at Central Restaurant, a Hong Kong-styled cafe which is located at VivoCity. They served comfort food from Hong Kong.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA