Ground Zero 放射空間‘Simple Life’ Album Launch Showcase

I attended and had a good time at the Hark Performing Studio where Ground Zero 放射空間Simple Life’ Album Launch Showcase took place.


Ground Zero is a Taiwanese Indie Band that has hit the Taiwan radio waves in the recent years, and they came down to Singapore to launch their album and to perform their latest hit songs.


Founded in 2010, Ground Zero started out performing at major events in Taiwan, which has led them to garner a huge fan base of over 4,000 fans since their band’s inception.


Ground Zero was also invited to perform at this year’s Spring Wave Music Festival in Singapore, alongside with Chriz Tong, a Singapore singer, who has been recently crowned as the ‘Queen of Drama Theme Songs’.


The Album Launch Showcase which was held at the Hark Music was part of their regional tour in Singapore.


During the music showcase, they performed both English and Mandarin songs, and the Mandarin songs were mainly from their ‘Simple Life’ album. I love the English songs that were hand-picked and covered by them, as their singing was awesome!


Ray, the lead vocalist has a good and power voice!


Ivan, Backing vocal / guitar and Jason who plays bass.


Their songs bear special characteristics and unique simple styles, as they believe that is their pure and simple devotion towards music will keep them moving on for now as well as for many years ahead.


Ground Zero’s album can be purchased from all music CD stores, and there are total of 12 songs in the album.


The band members are Jason – Bass, Ivan – Guitar / Backing Vocals, Ray – Lead Vocals / Guitar and Shin – Drummer.


Up close and personal with Ground Zero at the backstage and I was glad to part of the interviewing process of this rising Taiwanese Indie band. Through the Q&A session with them, I got to know more about them, their goals and their reasons of forming the band, and spreading their music to the world.


The band revealed that they are planning to hold their first-ever concert in Singapore, and I am pretty looking forward to it. 


I got my album signed!! *fangirl mode on* 

I listened to some songs from their first album, ‘Simple Life’, and I feel that most of their song lyrics are down-to-earth and about life in general.  


I got myself a picture snapped with Ground Zero! I’m on cloud nine... We ended our day with a group photo with Ground Zero. Thanks so much to Derrick See for taking this picture for us!


I had the pleasure of attending the Ground Zero Album Launch Showcase all thanks to Red Planet Group. Lastly, thanks for the invite and I had a pleasurable experience at the showcase.

I end my post with my favorite song by Ground Zero 放射空間 - 寂寞瘋了


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA