My Kitchen Rules returns on Diva Universal

The heat is back again as Australia's favorite cooking competition, My Kitchen Rules has returned for its 5th season on Diva Universal.


At My Kitchen Rules, teams of 2 compete by transforming their ordinary homes into elaborate restaurants. With only three hours to prepare a three-course meal of haute cuisine for the judges and other contestants, the pressure is on, complete with tears, tantrums and nervous laughter.


Award-winning celebrity chefs, Manu Feildel and Pete Evans return as the hosts and judges of My Kitchen Rules.


12 teams of 2 battle against one another and 1 final team will bring home AUD250,000. In order to push the contestants' limits to their breaking point, the show features a brand new twist, and it will be one of the toughest challenges in 'My Kitchen Rules' history.

Tune in to Diva Universal (Starhub Cable TV Channel 522) to catch My Kitchen Rules which premiered on the 12 May, every Monday-Wednesday at 6.05PM.

 

Thanks so much for sending a box of carefully curated tips to me. With the tips given, I am all ready to take on my home kitchen to set and play by my own kitchen rules.


Take a look at the sneak peak of the tips:-

Do you know how to get rid of the burning sensation chilies leave on your skin? Soak your hands in milk or yogurt!
 Do you know how to avoid a boiling pot from boiling over? Place a wooden spoon across the pot!



In the box, there are some useful kitchen tips from My Kitchen Rules S5's contestants on the preparation of food, different cooking ways and lastly cleaning and storage methods. 





Watch My Kitchen Rules and set your own rules and you might be the next top chef in Singapore!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA