Launch preview of Surface Pro 3

I believe everybody dreams to have a high performance tablet to replace their heavy and bulky laptop, so they can bring it anywhere and everywhere they go. Now, this dream has become a reality all thanks to Microsoft Singapore. They have launched their latest Surface Pro 3 with a 12-inch clear-type Full HD display, up to 512 GB storage and up to 8GB of RAM in a sleek frame of just 9.1mm thin and 800g, what’s more, the battery lifespan is up to 9 hours web-browsing.


Surface Pro 3 is the thinnest and lightest member of the Surface Pro family, and it has all the power, performance and mobility of a laptop in an incredibly light weight and versatile form.  

I was glad to be part of the Surface Pro 3 Launch Preview which was held at Red Dot Design Museum for the next edition of Blog Better.


Being a blogger myself, I understand that I have to upgrade myself to new launch social media apps and new gadgets and ensure that my laptop or smart devices are able for me to do my work effortless and rapidly. I was amazed by the performance of the Surface Pro 3, but most importantly, is the the light weight that allows me to bring it outdoors with effortlessly.


We are one of the first few to experience the newly launched Surface Pro 3, and we also got the latest updates on Windows Phone 8.1 and Xbox One.
 


The presentation started punctually on time and I was quite impressed. I was amazed by the functions and capability that Surface Pro 3 can provide for users.


Surface Pro 3 now features two 5MP cameras and is capable to capture 1080p HD videos, and it delivered the fast, fluid touch experience of a tablet.  


Dolby Audio-enhanced sound and doubled Wi-Fi speeds are up to the task. With a perfect viewing angle and front-facing speakers, now we can experience Surface Pro 3 to the fullest.

The custom Surface Pen is crafted with a solid and polished aluminum finish. It was designed to look and feel like an actual fountain pen to give us a natural writing experience. 
 A click of the Surface Pen opens OneNote for us to drop down important notes and thoughts instantaneously, and the write-up is automatically saved.
 During the last segment of the launch event, we were introduced to some cool and awesome functions from Xbox One which you can create your own personalise player by scanning your face features, and lastly with Xbox One, you will be spoilt by choices.
 
The Window Phone looks so cool with a personalised avatar, and it makes me want to own one for myself... 
 
I played some bowling games on Xbox One, and won myself a Starbucks Card with a one complimentary welcome drink.
 As a whole, Surface Pro 3 is the ultimate device for all as it has the power to put all the business apps to good use. Lastly, thanks for the invite!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA