[product review] Rosette Cleansing Paste (HAKUDEI LIFT) with White Clay + Tarte, Amazonia 12-hr Blush

During my recent trip to Japan, I picked up a lot of skincare products and beauty cosmetics from Ainz & Tulpe which is located at Shibuya and Matsumoto Kiyoshi, a great place for beauty junkies. Matsumoto Kiyoshi is one of the biggest drugstore chains in Tokyo.

 
In general, they are cheaper to purchase in Japan than in Singapore, mainly because of the origin of the products, as well as the exchange rate, which undoubtedly plays an important role. 
 
The product that I want to share my experience on is the Rosette Cleansing Paste (HAKUDEI LIFT) with White Clay. It contains Hyaluronic Acid and Marine Collagen which leaves the skin moist and elastic.

 
The white clay absorbs the excess sebum and removes dead skin cells. It did an excellent cleansing job as it removes basic make-up thoroughly without an additional step needed.

 
This tube cost me around SGD4 and it is free from colorants and mineral oils. Though it claims that it is suitable for all skin types, I still personally think that it is more for people who have normal to dry skin as it gives better results for dull complexion.
 
 
The texture is thick, so all you need is just a small dollop for the whole cleansing process. It was unscented and not abrasive to the skin too. I love how my skin feels after using it, and the end results is there is no  taut feeling at all.


 
Do bear in mind that cleansing is an initial step towards healthy and beautiful skin.

 
I purchased the Tarte Blush 6 months ago during my trip to KL, I picked it up from one of the Sephora outlets which is located at Sunway Pyramid, Selangor, Petaling Jaya.
Tarte is a pretty new brand to me, but with the affordable price at RM29, it made me purchase it, as back then the exchange rate was pretty good and it only cost me SGD11.
 
There are around 10-12 colors available at the stores and I chose 'EXPOSED'. It is one of the popular shades among all available colors. It bears a mauve peachy color that goes well on my skin, and leaves a natural blush.
 
The unique of the packaging is that it differentiates the color shades by the casing colors itself. As a whole, I love the results given by Tarte and I give it 4/5 (4 out of 5 stars).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA