PrettyFit x ELLE Styling Workshop + innisfree products gift

A couple of weeks ago, Jasmine extended her ELLE invite to me to PrettyFit Workshop. The event was held at the Citylink Mall.



The ELLE Mag Fashion Editor invited some attendees to join him at his presentation to showcase new collections from PrettyFit, and of course shared tips with us for mix and match outfits for special occasions.



I was lucky to be selected as one of them and was given a ELLE clutch bag as a token of appreciation.

 

Their footwear range is from SGD39.90 - SGD99.90, and some shoes from PrettyFit caught my attention. I love the level of comfort of the shoes and of course the quality is worth a mention too. 



  
Both Jasmine and I had fun at the photo booth! After the event, we bagged home with a goody bag and lastly, I want to thank Jasmine for asking me to join her at the PrettyFit x ELLE Styling Workshop.


I have happy news to share with you! I recently received a parcel from Jeju, Korea.


Thanks so much, Innisfree for the lovely gift which featured The Green Tea Seed range.


The Green Tea Seed Cream


The Green Tea Seed Serum


Jeju Volcanic Pore Soap


I feel so blessed now with all the indulgence and I will share my thoughts soon…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA