Appreciation Tea Party by Klarity

A couple of weeks ago, I attended the Klarity Appreciation Tea Party at Salad Stop! with bubbly Caren who was the one who extended her event to me.  

 
 
I was introduced to Klarity last year in June where I attended the launch event at Salt Grill & Sky Bar, Ion Sky.
 
 
Klarity has 2 signature products, Lasertox V-Line Face Mask and Lasertox CC Miracle White Lotion. Do read up on my reviews on the 2 products by clicking on the product names.  
 
 
Wefie with blogger friends!  

 
Salad Stop! has prepared some nutritious and yummy salads for us. 
 
 
I picked up GO GEISHA! which consisted of red & white cabbage, edamame, tofu, soba noodles, cucumber, carrot, snow peas and sesame seeds in Japanese Miso Dressing.
 
 
Lastly, thanks Klarity for the small token!

Comments

mackyton said…
I love attending tea parties and recently went to venue NYC for a tea party of my friend. I wore black color designer dress for party and was looking attractive. Loved all party arrangements and yummy snacks were served. All arrangements were done by my friend only.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA