Birthday Celebration in Bangkok

I just came back from my birthday celebration in Bangkok last month. Back then, I was pretty excited to visit 'The Land of Smiles', Thailand, as my last visit/trip was way back in 2009.


We took Tiger Airways to Bangkok, and after 2 hours of flying, we finally landed at Suvarnabhumi Airport. I purchased the Tourist AIS SIM Card at 299Baht which included unlimited usage of mobile data + 100Baht worth of local voice calls and SMS.


We took the train from the airport to our hotel, Grand Diamond Suites Hotel.


It was the eve of my birthday when we reached Bangkok, and we went to Central World, Chit Lom for dinner and Baby bought a chocolate cake from Mr Jones' Orphanage for my mini birthday celebration


The themed café looks nice with a cosy setting with swinging teddy bears.
 







I chose Ferrero Chocolate Cake for our after-midnight indulgence. Happy Birthday to me! May my wishes come true again this year!


Apart from the cake, Baby got me a personalize passport holder!
 

We went to Nara Thai Cuisine for dinner, and this restaurant is rated well, and was crowned as one of the best restaurants in Thailand.



This was a special dinner for me as it was my birthday celebration dinner with my Baby. The setting of the eatery place looks classy, and we simply can't wait to tuck into the authentic Thai fare at Nara Thai Cuisine.


We ordered an appetizer, Soft Shell Crab (Larb Phunim) to kick-start our meal. It was a great appetizer indeed!



We had Chicken Green Curry (Kang kiew Wan Gai) and some greenies (Phad Pak Boong) too.


How can I forget the star entree, Tom Yum Seafood (Tom Yum Kung Maenum)? I am simply addicted to the soup, as it tasted flavorful and was pretty spicy, which is just the way I like it! *Shiok*


My dinner was delightful, as each food entree tasted delicious and I could really find myself wanting more! The damage was 1584Baht.


We ended our dinner with dessert, Mango Sticky Rice (Kaoneow Mamuang), and it tasted fabulous!


I end my post with a colorful personalised key-ring which I picked up from Palladium Night Market at only 70Baht.
  

Comments

sollyseny said…
Story of this blog is well written. The writer kept in consideration the grammar very well. Level of English also very well. Lot many new words has been used while writing content of this blog.
อาหาร สำหรับ เด็ก
Thanks for popping by my humble blog!

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA