My short getaway to Bangkok

My birthday trip continues with my shopping and ‘makan’ experience at Bangkok. Our hotel that we were staying at was pretty near to Central World, which is in the area of Chit Lom (about 5~8mins by foot). We went there for me to get my NaRaYa fix!





We decided to find a nice place to chill out after our long shopping session at Central World, and we chose Pancake Café, which is located at level 3 of the shopping mall.



  

We had tea by the pot each and we shared an Apple Crumble Pancake. Our afternoon tea was great and I love the setting of the café. The damage was 355Baht.

As we were exploring the mall, we came across a popular Thai food chain, BAR.B.Q PLAZA and it was pretty crowded, but luckily we were there early, so we managed to get a table once we were there.


The eatery place was running a promotion of Pork Mookata Set for 2 at only 699Baht. A good deal as it came with quite a number of food items.



We had bacon, pork, scallops, salmon, cheese cakes, udon, assorted vegetables and etc.  




Apart from the food items, the set came along with 2 bowls of garlic rice and a jar of Coke.

  


Lastly, there was a lucky dip for patrons who ordered this promotion set, and I won an additional bowl of Bacon with Buttered Corn, as well as additional bowl of Sautéed Mushrooms.


We enjoyed our dinner very much, as it tasted delicious yet affordable.




We went to Chatuchak Weekend Market by BTS train, and the main reason for going there is to try out the famous coconut ice-cream.



Baby's aim is to get some military items like ski masks and neck scarfs for himself and his BFF.


The other reason was for my furkid, Coco, as at the weekend market, they have a big selection of pet accessories, rawhides and biscuit treats. ultimately, the main reason is that all the aforementioned items for my dog is duper cheap, and is very comfortable for my pockets. I got a classy neck collar, 1Kg+ worth of biscuit treats and 300 grams of rawhide.



Street Snack – Crispy Pancakes (choice of savory or sweet). 


I end my post with some of my loots from Bangkok


2 pairs of slip-on shoes at 100Baht each from Pratunam Market.


Cute pouches/bags galore!


I love this cute personalised wristlet which I picked up at the Palladium Night Market.

I enjoyed my short getaway to Bangkok, and do stay tune for my next travel post in a few months times...

Comments

Unknown said…
Professionally written blogs are rare to find, however I appreciate all the points mentioned here. I also want to include some other writing skills which everyone must aware of.
Online Cosmetics Kit

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA