Random-ness by Jess Baby

    My treat to welcome 2015! Baby and I went to Melben in Toa Payoh for our celebration dinner.  We arrived around 5pm-ish, as we wanted to be early in order to avoid the usual dinner crowds, and hence no queuing for us *wink* 

 We ordered Braised Tofu, and of course, everybody's favourite dish of Claypot Bee Hoon Soup with Crab!

 
I love the sweetness of the soup and the crab flesh tasted fresh too. The slippery bee hoon has been perfectly cooked. The damage was SGD82-ish, and I think it is pretty decent as quality food comes with a price tag!
  
 
 
Recently, McDonald's collaborated with LINE, one of the world's leading Messaging App, and they came out with a series of LINE character plush toys which consists of Cony, Sally, Brown, Moon and Leonard.
 
 
 
I picked up Cony as it was the first character for this series. Now, I am looking forward to add on my collection with Brown.
 
  


 
I met up with Linda lately as my birthday is around the corner. We settled at Menya Musashi which has an outlet located at Raffles City Shopping Centre.  

 
We had 2-pc Char Siu Ramen in Black Garlic Broth, and our dinner was a delightful one!

 
I got a big parcel from her, and among several items, I love the lip gloss from Philosophy best!

 
On a random weekend, Baby picked me from my place and we went for brekkie at Starbucks, LeisurePark Kallang.
 
 
We tried their all-new breakfast set which come with a drink (coffee/tea). Each set costs SGD6.90 (GST/tax included).

 
I'm in love with taking photo of my Outfit of the Day! (OOTD), and here am I at Chip Bee Gardens!
Black top: I.T Fashion (b+ab)
Blue skort: City Plaza
Necklaces: Lovisa
Ankle boots: Code Red (AMK)
Bag: Coach 
 
 
 
Lastly, I end my post with my tea-time snack which I picked up the trio set of Halloween series from Glico from my Japan trip last year.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA