Post Valentine's Day Lunchie at Concetto by Saveur + Loot + sweet gifts

Our weekend outing has always been good, and Baby knows that I am having a craving for pasta, So he brought me to Concetto by Saveur which lis ocated at The Cathay.


We have been to Saveur a couple of times before, which is at Purvis Street.


We started off our lunch with Minestrone Soup. The broth is traditionally made by parmesan cheese which gives a cheesy after-taste.


I had Prawn Agilo, which I thought might have been similar to the Sakura Prawn Angel Hair Pasta which I normally order at Saveur, but the end product was different from what I expected. It tasted much richer as the pasta was tossed in chilli oil and served with a few fresh prawns. Oh well, I still prefer to the Angel Hair Pasta as I paid lesser  but it was still much tastier.


Baby had Duck Confit and it tasted good. I love the crispy skin and the meat is tender. The green pasta is excellent too!


We rounded up our meal with Pistachio Panna Cotta with Roasted Pistachio Nuts, and it had a creamy texture, but still was not very sweet. I personally prefer panna cotta to tiramisu. The damage was SGD41-ish.

 


Recently, I picked up a book clutch bag from taobao.com, and it cost me SGD20 after all the delivery surcharge. I love my book clutch bag very much!




Thanks wendyvirgo for the link, and I managed to redeem the latest range, Clear C Trial Kit (3 items). Thanks Laniege for the try out!


Thanks Meryl for the sweet gift!
  

I end my post with my OOTD at the National Museum of Singapore!
 
Black Top from Code Red
Teal Skorts - Lowrys Farm
Colorful Strip shoes - Bangkok
Hot Pink bag - Shenzhen

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA