[Annyeong] Grand opening of Althea Korea

I am a beauty junkie when it comes to affordable beauty products, be it skincare or cosmetics.
 
 
Korea products are pretty trendy in Singapore as they deliver remarkable results to the consumers. Due to the popularity, the prices are pretty hefty too. Luckily, I was introduced to a great website, Althea Korea , to get all my Korean beauty products directly from Korea. The prices are way cheaper as compared to those from the retail shops in Singapore, and most importantly, they are authentic.

 
 
In conjunction of their grand launch this September, Althea Korea is giving SGD10 credits for each new sign up and the credits can be used to offset your purchase. The promotion runs till end of September 2015.
 
 
 
It was really awesome to get these Korean beauty products to be shipped directly to my doorstep. I am pleased with Althea Korea's service!
 
 
I ordered my products and my package arrived within a week! All I can say is, the service is super efficient! The receipt was packed inside the box too.
 
 
 
All my loots were nice and snug in bubble packing, and I am very happy that it arrived safely from Korea.
 
 
Below were my loots which I have ordered.
 
 
FOR THE FACE:-

Innisfree Green Tea Balancing Lotion - SGD18.90
Innisfree Green Tea Pure Cleansing Foam - SGD8.10
Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder - SGD12
 
 
 
FOR THE LIPS:-
Peri's Tint Crayon (Pure Red) - SGD8
 
 
 
FOR THE EYES:-

Play 101 Pencil by Etude House
 
 
I picked up 2 eyeliners (creamy and glitter) at only SGD6.30 each.
 
 
 Do you believe the whole loot costs less than SGD60??? To be exact, the entire damage only cost me is SGD59.60, and as a bonus, all products that I ordered came in a beautiful pink beauty box!
 
Although the arrangement of the shipment takes place in Korea, I was pretty surprised that it was as easy as ABC. My shopping experience in Althea Korea was hassle-free and user friendly as a whole.
 
 
Now, you can start to do your shopping or re-stock your Korean beauty products via Althea Korea. Nothing beats great savings on authentic products!
 
Enjoy your shopping with Althea Korea. Annyeonghi gaseyo!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA