An Endless Summer Edition - AW3SOME Pool Party

Happy 3rd Birthday, W Singapore, Sentosa Cove! Together with Caren and Claressa, we set off to attend the 3rd Anniversary Celebration at 'WET'.
 
 
I love enjoying quality time with my Baby on weekends. He always there for me when I am in need. Thanks for taking care of me all these years and I look forward to spend more anniversaries and special dates with you in the coming future. 


 
Refreshing Jarritos Sodas were rendered to all guests at the pool party and thanks for being there as part of the celebration.

 
We spent our lazy Sunday afternoon being immersed ourselves in the pool while enjoying to the hottest music spun by a rotating mix of DJs. 

 
We were able to take many photos in the pool all thanks to the water-proof secure-lock pouch that was given to us at the registry counter! These pouches kept our mobile-phones safe and dry, and we could swim with our phones without worries or fears! The only downside was usage of the photo to take soooo many photos resulted in a low-battery situation among us LOL!


 
I loved the massage jet area as it drained away my stress from work. I also enjoyed spending my time with my friends and loved ones, as I always believe that you do not have to have a lot of friends, but instead, a few close friends who appreciate and accept who you are. 

 
Thanks again for the invites! We had so much fun in the pool mingling around and taking random selfies.

 

 
 
I look forward to the next pool party at W Singapore, Sentosa Cove

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA