COCOWHIP Launch Party at Sarnies Café + Secret Garden Coloring Book by Johanna Basford

Meryl and I went to Sarnies Café for the COCOWHIP Launch Party, and this time, Faye joined us too. We were given a cup of COCOWHIP each, with various toppings during the launch. Thanks for having us!
 
 
COCOWHIP is made of natural coconut water and is free from added sugar. It is also 100% vegan. It is lovingly crafted from Australia's finest, and ultimately, it is a very healthy choice for a guilt-free dessert.
 
 
 
COCOWHIP goes well with any mouth-watering toppings. I was glad to be given the Veganola (vegan Granola), and I enjoyed every bit of it.
 
 
 
After that, we headed down to My Awesome Café  for dinner and for some Girl-Talk LOL. 
 


 
We had a delightful dinner and the damage was pretty decent too. 

 
Baby and his BFF, Nick Allen signed up for The North Face 100 Singapore under the 25KM category. The run was held at MacRitchie Reservoir.
 
 
Well done Baby!
 
 
Baby has another run to go before bidding goodbye to 2015, as he signed up for the upcoming Standard Chartered Marathon 2015 in December.
 
 
I picked up coloring lately, as I couldn't resist the temptation of starting on the famous 'Secret Garden' series of coloring book by Johanna Basford. To be honest, it took up a lot of time from me. Oh well, I still want to continue doing it as it was pretty addictive, and there is no way I can stop myself from fulfilling this goal!
 
 
Although I started on it a week ago, it is still incomplete as I need to juggle my day job and blog posts at night. This explains why I am still working on the very first artwork.

 
Jasmine got me a bag charm for my ST Backpack! Thanks for getting my favorite Line character, Brown.

 
YAY! I have finished my Basic Korean Language Course. Though there is still a large void for me to cross in order for me to improve my proficiency in the language. It is comforted to know that at least I know how to read/write and communicate in basic Korean with people.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA