[Jess Baby] Random wonderful happenings

Baby rewarded me with a nice dinner for completing my morning run at GEWR 2015. He brought me to Orchard Central for a Thai fix!
 
 
We settled down at this new discovery 'Som Tam', a restaurant which serves 'Fusion' Thai cuisine. In short, it is a lovely combination of East meeting West!

 
I love the setting of the restaurant as it gave me a cozy feeling. The whole eatery place bore a white cream theme.

 
We ordered Yum Woon Sen as our appetizer, and this was served in a mason jar. We poured in the salad sauce and mixed up by shaking the jar.

 
For myself, I had Sautéed Chicken Phad Thai, and it tasted pretty delicious. It was really good value for money too as the portion was very generous!

 
Baby ordered the Tom Yum Koong which I absolutely loved! The seafood and ingredients within the soup were very generous as well, and the creamy soup tasted REALLY spicy, but it was rounded off with a well-balanced taste of sourness!

 
Additionally, both Baby and I shared a Krapow Gai, which is Basil Chicken, and it tested awesome! It complimented very well with white rice, and was a very delicious combination. The damage was SGD55.55 (tax included). Both baby and I had a gastronomically wonderful experience at Som Tam.
 
 
Recently, I signed up the National Steps Challenge at one of the Road-shows which were organised by Singapore Health Promotion Board (HPB). Lately, many people (myself included), has taken a keen interest to improve and show more concern to our health, as well as our daily lifestyle.


 
A complimentary Step Tracker was given for every successful sign-up. Thanks ya!
 

 
To kick-start our healthy lifestyle, every step taken counts! It is said that a person burns up to 3,500 calories per day by just walking 10,000 steps!



 
I was glad that I have finished my second artwork. Guess what! I got myself another coloring book, Enchanted Forest.
 
 
My weekend dinner with my Baby at Aston, Key Point was simple and casual. Nothing beats spending quality time together.


 


 
My weekend causal OOTD at Marina Barrage!

 
I end my post with a group wefie at the Colony Cocoa, 313 Somerset after attending  special our Halloween Eve Screening. It is a classic movie, A Nightmare on Elm Street which was shown at SCAPE Orchard! Thanks Jasmine for the tickets!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA