[personal] Leather Forever Hermes Exhibiton + Innisfree

Baby and I made a trip down to the ArtScience Museum for the Hermes 'Leather Forever' World Tour which was ongoing in Singapore. This exhibition is currently open from now till 13th December 2015, and is free admission!

 
This exhibition features leather work from the past and present, as well as their latest collections. All bags are well-crafted and made from the finest leather. 











 
The 'STAR BAGS' that attracted my attention during my visit to the exhibition. 
 
 
 Hermes has created five unique bags in honor of Singapore to celebrate a half-century of Independence. They were inspired by Kellydoll, and is a cartoon bag with a miniature doll's bag and a Kelly-shaped smiley!
 
 
 
I am a member of my favorite Korean beauty brand, Innisfree. Recently, I picked up the No Sebum Mineral Powder Compact, as I had tried out this roduct previously by getting it online through Althea Korea’s website!  Apart from the compact powder, I also got myself 2 facial mask sheets too. 
 
 
 
I received my welcome gift as a member of Innisfree, and the welcome pack was a 3-piece deluxe size product of Innisfree Best Loved Collection!
 
 
 They consisted of:- Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum which I am currently using for my daily skin regime. 
 
 
Innisfree Super Volcanic Pore Clay Mask

 
Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream

 
I end my post with a random selfie when I went fishing with Baby at MacRitchie Reservoir, and thanks for reading!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA