[personal] Random-ness......

Xin Wang opened a new branch at Harbourfront Centre and we decided to have our dinner there as it is located at Baby's workplace. It has been a good 1.5 years since my last visit to the one at the Holland Village outlet.

 
Baby had the Signature Fried Rice, and it was flavorful. The rice they used was different as compared to others as they used short grain rice.
 
I had my all-time favorite dish, Mee-Hoon with luncheon meat, hard boiled egg and sweet corn in Papaya Soup, and this dish is only available in Xin Wang. I will never fail to order this entree whenever I visit this eatery place.

 
Baby ordered a bowl of Borsch Soup to go with his fried rice, and the damage was SGD41-ish with 2 drinks.

 
Caren, Meryl and I attended the new product launch at Dior, Orchard Ion. I am happy to see them around...


 
Thanks Meryl for the lovely gifts from Taiwan...

 
RKM's X'mas gifts from Jasmine a.k.a ChewyJas! We love them very much, thanks ya!

 
 
Terence, Meryl and I attended the FrozenAge Christmas Party which was held at The Ground Theatre at Scape. We had a nice time chatting with one another at the event. It was a great catch up indeed!
 



 
Baby is a huge fan of Star Wars, so I picked up an exclusive STAR WARS: The Force Awakens Light /Dark Side Package at SGD180 as his Christmas gift.
 
The package includes : 2 tickets to STAR WARS: The Force Awakens IMAX 3D (midnight screening), 2 STAR WARS: The Force Awakens IMAX 3D Vouchers, 4 regular popcorn combo vouchers and 1 set of the Light Side and Dark Side movie collectibles each.


 
We caught the movie on the 17th Dec 2015 at 0001hrs at Shaw Lido, and prior to the movie, I took photos with BB-8 and R2D2 displays.


 
I was surprised to receive a lovely hand delivery parcel #mykindofchristmas from Crème Simon. The parcel was loaded with 5 all-time favorite products from Crème Simon. One of my favorite products in the parcel was the Micellar Water Make-up Remover, which is a savior for people like me who is have dry skin.

 
Apart from the gift set from Crème Simon, I also received a Color Bucket Lip Flash Jam. Thanks Moss for the sweet gesture!

 
I end my post with a random selfie in the changing room. LOL! Thanks for reading!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA