[service review] D.C.M Revitalizing Skin Treatment

Thanks d'skin for the pampering session!

The therapist was pretty attentive and friendly and she assured me that the whole treatment would be done in a proper manner. Thumbs up for the service and skills rendered!



At d'skin, they provide a detailed skin analysis for customers so that they can offer the most effective treatment which suits their respective skin types.


My d'skin facial session started off with in-depth analysis of my skin. With this machine, it can track my pH, sebum and elasticity levels within minutes.








My results for elasticity and pH levels are pretty good, except for my sebum level reading shown that I have dry skin and my overall complexion looked dull too.

  
 Here is a snap-shot picture of me before the D.C.M Revitalizing Skin Treatment. It is a brightening treatment which simultaneously uses ultrasonic and high voltage pulse technology to reduce pigmentation, stimulate elastin, and smoothen uneven skin tones. It also tightens and promotes skin firming.


I was so engrossed in the process that I forgot to get photos of myself during treatment! This was partly due to me repeatedly telling myself that I was not here for anything more than to relax and enjoy myself!


 During the treatment, my face was cleansed, my makeup was removed and my eye-brows were well trimmed too. During the extraction process for stubborn black/white heads, I felt slight pain but it was bearable overall. After the extraction job was completed, my skin was in a relaxed mode. I especially love how the therapist did a process called 'Lymphatic Drainage Massage' to improve the skin's immune system, as well as to reduce fatigue.
 
Lastly, I was given a mask with a wonderful massage to unknot all the stress off my shoulders. It was so good that I was in lalaland... I was glad that the d'skin facial treatment did not leave any red blotches/patches on my face. I did feel that that my skin brightened up instantly after the treatment. 


The latest D.C.M Revitalizing Skin Treatment is available at all d’skin outlets in Novena Square, Toa Payoh, Heartland Mall - Kovan and The Seletar Mall. Do check out their other various professional treatments and services at their website www.dskinlab.com.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA