[Happy 2016] Friends gatherings

I met up my good friend, Samantha together with my clique, Meryl & Jasmine for a New Year's brunch. It was supposed to be Christmas brunch but we had to postponed this due to me being away for the holidays during the Christmas period!

 
Quayside Isle is one of the top spots for a lazy weekend brunch. Though it is slightly inconvenient for people who are taking public transport, the breath-taking view makes up for it!


 
We had our meal at Sabio by the Sea which is located at the Quayside Isle, Sentosa Cove. This Spanish tapas bar and grill has a good view as it is facing the Sentosa Marina. An excellent location indeed!
 

 
 
We started off with White Sangrias.





 
The Tortilla Espanola con Chorizo was a thick omelette with soft potatoes, onions and smoked Chorizo.

 
I love the Croquetas very much, and each crispy bread mash potato with cheese tasted divine!

 
We love the Paella de Pescado, which was a classic Spanish Seafood Rice dish that consists of squids, shrimps, sea bass, mussels and clams. The saffron-infused rice tasted flavorful and each mouthful contained a rich essence of seafood!

 
 
I had a lovely time chatting with the girls and the food was yummy, especially the Paella. Thanks for the gifts, hugsss!!

 
Recently, I arranged a weekend brunch with Claressa and we met up at Krazy Salads which is located at TPY Central.

 
We talked about everything under the sun and we stayed at the eatery place for almost 3hours.



 
Thanks for the lovely X'mas/New Year gift! OM! The gifts were my favorite coloring book, a set of color pencils, as well as a box of Chocolates for Baby too!
 
 
Coco came in my life way back in 2006 when she was just a 3-month old puppy. Time flies really fast, and she is 10 this year. She still looks as lovely as the first day I had her. She is always my lovable furkid!


 
I got her a shepherd pie for her! Happy BarkDay, Coco! Stay healthy always.
 
 
Happy 2016! My mummy got me some accessories to match with my outfits! Thanks Mom!

 
I finally conquered another page of artwork from the famous 'Secret Garden' by Johanna Basford. To be honest, it really takes up a lot of my time to complete this. Oh well, what to do? I am falling in love with coloring as it is pretty additive and enjoyable!

 

 
I end my post with my NYE's dinner with my Baby at Tampopo, Liang Court, and lastly, a #throwback gathering with my friends and loved ones. A big cheer to our lasting relationship!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA