[personal] All about food - KIM CHI, KEK and JUMBO

After a hiatus of almost 2 months, we finally met up for another gathering, and we had dinner at the Korean restaurant named 'Kim Chi', which is located at Suntec City. I am very glad to we crossed one another's path during our blogging years, as everyone knows that it is pretty hard to maintain a strong bond of friendship in blogging sphere. I believe I've made history in this, and I treasure every moment spent with them.

 
There is a free flow of Ban Chan provided at the counter with any main orders made. We had a delightful and filling dinner together. Well eaten, truly spent!





 
Recently, my company department had a dinner at the Jumbo Seafood @ Riverside Walk. Thanks Boss David for the kind dinner treat!

 
We ordered Fried Fritter Dough stuffed with Sotong Meat and it tasted even better with the Special Prawn Paste Sauce which came along with it.

 
I love the Pumpkin with Seafood and Scallops and I savored every bit of it!

 
Steamed Drunken Prawn in Herbal Broth



 
Lastly, we ordered both Chili Crabs and Black Pepper Crabs together with Fried Mantou.

 
We had a pleasurable experience at Jumbo Seafood.

 
 
 After trying out Baby's recommendation, Keng Eng Kee (KEK) has become one of our top choices for a cze char fix. We welcomed our TGIF at KEK.

 
We ordered my favorite dish, which just so happens to be also the signature dish at KEK, it is none other than the Moonlight Hor Fun, and it is always in our MUST-ORDER list.

 
 
Thanks Baby for the dinner treat and I appreciated it very much!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA