[fruitful Saturday] Clozette Style Party 2016 + The Music Run 2016

Thanks Jasmine, for the heads up to successfully register for the Clozette Style Party 2016 which was held at Suntec City Mall. This event was initialled by Clozette as they celebrated 5 years of being in beauty and fashion, over an ultimate social party of the year!

 
I met up with my girlfriends for lunch at Suntec City before heading to the party at the Centre Atrium. We were there before the highlight show began - ASOS Fashion Runway began, as we needed to rush down to Sentosa another event, The Music Run 2016!


 
We took many random photos against the photo-wall. Friendship is in the air, and I love their companionship!


 
I took a flat lay photo of my favorite beauty picks among the winners of the Clozette Beauty Awards.


 
Thanks for the goodies bag from Clozette!

 
Thanks Jasmine again for jio-ing me to be part of The Music Run 2016.
 
 
I did my second run this year, and the venue was exactly the same as the previous run I did, the 'My Little Pony Friendship Run 2016'.
 

 
There were 5 different music genre zones (Rock, Pop, Old School, Hip Hop and Dance) throughout the 5km route. The selected songs played at each station were nice and up-to-date.
 
Being a music lover myself, I always love to run with music playing, as this gives me an added boost of stamina! The 5KM on the music run did seem to be shorter for me, as I ran while listening to my favorite songs!
 
 

 
My favorite music zone was 'OLD SCHOOL' zone, as when I was jogging by, they were playing 'It's My Life' by Bon Jovi!! It gave me, and most of the other runners near me an extra adrenaline boost to keep on running! On the way to the next zone, the song 'Oops!... I Did It Again by Britney Spears was being played as well.
 
 
The next zone was the 'Hip Hop' zone, and 'Hotline Bling' by Drake was being played. It was a catchy tune and I sang along to it while running.
 
 
We didn't choose to stay for the concert after the event, as the acts didn't look appealing to us.



 
I added another medal to my race medal collection. YAY!

 
I had an enjoyable experience at the run, as well as running with my running buddy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA