[food galore] Restoran Pou Wok + Iberico Kitchen

After my last gathering/meet-up with my colleagues, and at the same time, missing the Thai Food we had together during CNY period, I arranged another meet-up at the same venue after our work on a random weekday!




 
The damage was about SGD92, and we ended our day with a mandatory group photo!

 
I finally had my delightful dinner at Restoran Pou Wok which is located at Taman Mount Austin after 3 consecutive weekends of driving in to JB.

 
We ordered Yong Tau Foo and it tasted freaking delicious.

 
We had Bittergourd with Salted Egg and it was pretty tasty. There was hardly a trace of oil residue on the plate at all.

 
We also had Vegetables Soup and Sweet & Sour Pork to round up my dinner.

 
The damage was about RM55 (about SGD19).

 
During my recent KL (Petaling Jaya), Malaysia road trip, I attended my friend, Stephenie's Birthday at Iberico Kitchen, which is located at Oasis Square, Damansara.





 
We shared a bowl of Broccoli Soup.

 
We also had a bowl of Seafood Carbonara Pasta and a serving of Sautéed Wild Mushroom Dip with Garlic Bread.

 
 
We ordered both the Original and Honey-Glazed Ribs, and they are sinfully delicious and addictive. It is an utmost place for serious pork rib lovers like me to indulge in.


 
Stay tuned for on my next post on more food gems in KL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA