Welcome to Jess Baby's space

All thanks to Jasmine, we got to our passes to the Affordable Art Fair (AAF) which was held at the F1 Pit Building. Baby is an art lover, and he somehow got me into the arts scene when we got together about 8 years back. Therefore this was definitely a not-to-be missed event for us.






 
The Affordable Art Fair (AAF) is an annual event where artists sell affordable art to the community! A lot of art lovers were found at the event, as the art community in Singapore got together to share their common interest. If you missed the chance to visit  the fair this year, do not fret , as you may look forward to the next one, next year!




 
We had some bakery from TIONG BAHRU Bakery. It tasted so good and it went pretty well with my hot chocolate.



 
We had a splendid evening, and we were happy to be part of the AAFter Glow Evening. 


 
I met up with my 'gossips' peers, and we had so much fun chatting about everything under the sun with one another over a dinner gathering at CoCo Ichibanya.




 
Finally, Baby and I managed to squeeze out some time to bring Coco out for an outing, as she has been kept in the house for many months due to our busy schedules on weekends. 


 
We brought her to do some walking at the Sports Hub/Stadium Walk.

 
I received a gift from Kelly who just came back from Guangzhou a few weeks ago. I love this vintage-looking vanity set very much.

 
 
I did my shopping in JB over the weekends again… This time, I picked up a pair of stripy shoes from Cotton On at only RM30.
 
 
I also picked up a bottle of Body Wash from Botaneco Garden (620ml) at only RM11 from Guardian Pelangi JB. 

 
I had my afternoon tea at HK Kim Gary which is located ay Aeon Tebrau City.
 
 
 
I end my post with a storage tray/box which I picked up last week to keep my beauty hauls. These make-up products were from Perth, Hong Kong, and USA.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA