Barbie: World of Endless Possibilities Exhibition + beauty hauls

The Barbie: World of Endless Possibilities Exhibition was held at Sunway Pyramid with the aim of inspiring the next generation of young girls. Barbie has come a long way since its debut in 1959, and is now a legend as well as an icon for every girl. Barbie doll was created with a philosophy that every girl can be who she wants to be, and this exhibition showcases the way to inspire one's imagination.

 
 

 
 
 




 



 
 
The exhibition was beautifully set-up to showcase the history of the global icon, and it also featured over more than 200 Barbie dolls. I love Barbie dolls and this exhibition did help me to bring back my childhood memories.
  
 
 Shelley bought a set of 5 miniature Peri's INK by PeriPera and she shared it among herself, Vi-Vien and me. I selected 2 colors from the set (#3 Top Red and #5 Soul Burgundy). Apart from the miniature lip stains, she also got me a retail size (#1 Cuddle Orange) for me. Thanks for the beauty fix!  


 
I picked up a NYX Butter Lipstick from Sephora Sunway Pyramid at RM30. My pick – JUJU is a true red color with a hint of orange in it. I love the latest NYX Butter Lipstick as it is lightweight and it glides on generously and leaves my lips with a nice moist feel and excellent pigment.  
 
 
 I also got myself a lovely tube of lip stain from the Kissful Tint Choux collection by Étude House for only RM10. What a deal!


 
 I had my afternoon tea at Caffe Bene, and we shared a Rice Cake Waffle, and we had 2 cups of tea as well. The damage was around RM30.

 
Before heading back to Singapore in the late afternoon, we did some shopping at Da:Men, and we had some light bites/snacks at Teh Tarik Place which is also located in the mall too.
 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA