[food tasting] iSteamBoat Chinese Restaurant

Hello July! My month of June was spent pretty spent fruitfully as I had attended a few product launch events and food tasting event! I love spending quality time with my clique (gal-friends), as it is hard to get everybody free on a same day due to our busy working schedules.
 
I was fortunate enough to spend my Friday evening with my blogger clique at iSteamBoat Chinese Restaurant which is located on the 4th level of Marina Square. We indulged ourselves in a free flow steamboat buffet.

 
It was a blissful dinner gathering, and I am happy to have these close friends in my blogging life! A special thanks to Tracy for extending this invite to me!
 

 
You can help yourself to the buffet spread as there was a wide array selection of items to choose from. Drinks, desserts and fresh fruits were complimentary too!





 
The steamboat pot comes in individual portions, so it is easily for everyone to order their favorite soup base!
 
There are 7 soup bases to choose from:-

- Chicken Soup
- Fish Soup
- Kimchi Soup
- Ma La Soup
- Vegetarian Soup
- Herbal Soup
- Hot & Spicy Soup

 
Among the all the above, I preferred the herbal soup as it tasted more flavorful as compared to the rest. OMG! Our table was filled with food, and we were ready to dig in!

 
Apart from the steamboat buffet dinner, they are also has a iPorridge Lunch Buffet from 12 noon to 2.30pm (on weekdays) and 12 noon to 3.00pm (on weekends). The buffet is charge at a flat price of SGD8.80 for an array selection of 24 buffet dishes and free flow drinks.
 
 
If you prefer some cooked dishes to go along with the steamboat buffet, do order them as they are part of the buffet too. Among all the cooked food we had, I really loved the deep-fried samosas, deep-fried spring rolls, and lastly the curry fried rice!

 
 
If you want to enjoy a steamboat dinner that is on another level, do visit iSteamBoat Chinese Restaurant!

For more information, please do check out them on their website at http://www.isteamboat.com.sg/
 
 
iSteamBoat Chinese Restaurant
6 Raffles Boulevard, Marina Square #04-102A, Singapore 039594


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA