Early Christmas gathering in KL + random-ness

We drove up on a random Saturday midnight to KL to have an early Christmas celebration with Baby's Mommy and his relatives. We had our dinner gathering at ANTE which is located at 1-Utama. There were 8 of us in total at the dining table.


We started off with Pumpkin Soup, Caesar Salad and Smoked Duck Salad.


We had a delightful dinner, and I was glad to be invited for this meal. 



I did some shopping at 1-Utama, prior to the dinner. I picked up a black top from Monkl and some accessories from Lovisa and Vincci. 


The next morning, Uncle Mike brought us to KL town, and we visited the famous eatery place, San Peng Prawn Noodles for brunch. I love the prawn Mee and the delicious steamed chicken very much. 


I received an early X'mas gift from Uncle Mike and Shelley, and I love the denim romper very much! 



Uncle Mike pre-booked tickets to 'Rouge One' at GSC Tropicana City Mall, and we almost got this set. Oh well, in the end, we decided to give it miss as we went for another popcorn combo promotion instead.  


Before leaving Malaysia to back to SG, we had a nice meal with them at Sushi Tei which is located at the mall too. Thanks for the kind hospitality rendered to us during our stay in KL. 


In this post, I also included 2 yummy meals I had with my Baby in Singapore. Recently, we had a soft spot for LeNu which is located at VivoCity. My all-time favorite at the eatery place is the Chilled Silken Tofu with Century Egg. 


We also had dinner at Xin Wang HK Café, HarbourFront Centre on a random day after our work! I love spending quality time with my dearest Baby, nice meal indeed! 


I end my post with my first Christmas gift received from my buddy, Tracy! Thanks for the gifts and the hand-written small note.


 Happy 5 years Anniversary of friendship! (throw-back to our first meet up during the Ginvera event way back in 2011.)  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA