[random-ness] All about Jess Baby's space

I had a short getaway to Kuala Lumpur again on a random weekend by Tiger Air! Our flight was at 9-ish in the morning, and we took train to the airport. It was pretty easy when you have only a haversack with you.
 
I was pretty tired the moment I reached KL, as I woke up at 5.30am to do my last minute packing + wash up. We only stayed a night in KL, as our agenda is to bring back our Forester after keeping her at a workshop for a week.

 
 I picked up some chokers from one of the retail stores at Sunway Pyramid and I also went shopping with Vivien at the Paradigm Mall. We enjoyed some shopping discounts when we purchased some clothes from Nichii.

 
After shopping, Vivien joined in our family dinner at 1 Utama. We settled at Dragon-I, and we had a nice and decent meal. Thanks Auntie Shelley for the dinner treat! 

 
Vivien got me a Heme Silisponge as my belated birthday pressie. Thanks so much, Babe! 

 
Auntie Shelley also got me a Mizzue Sling Bag (Elli Manaugh) for my birthday too. OM! I love it so much, thanks ya! 


 
Back to my meet-ups in Singapore with my lovely peers. The usual gang of 6 met up for dinner at Miam Miam, Bugis Junction.

 
In total, we had 6 main courses, 2 desserts and 1 salad and the damage was SGD23 per person! Thanks pals for the wonderful dinner gathering! 

 
I met up with Claressa for my belated dinner gathering at LeNu, VivoCity, and we had lots to catch up over our dinner! Thanks so much for your belated birthday gift! 


 
During my recent visit to Kim Gary, I redeemed the monthly members’ offer of Subtropical Fruits Pomelo with Mango Sago at no cost on a random weekday. furthermore, being a member gave me a 10% discount off the total bill on weekdays dining! An added dining pleasure indeed!
 


 
I will never miss out on my favorite Shanghainese Rice with Chicken and Mushroom.

 
Lastly, I end my post with my vainpot selfie on a random weekday in my office lift. It is time to get back on track for my fitness regime!
 
Thanks for popping by my humble space! 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA