[random] Affordable Art Fair 2017

Baby was invited to attend the Private Preview of the Affordable Art Fair 2017 which was held at the F1 Pit Building. Both Baby and I love the arts, and this was definitely an event not to be missed!
 


This art fair is an annual event, where many art enthusiasts get together to share on their new art portfolios! We had a splendid evening at the art fair, and in case you missed the art fair this year, do look out for the next one, next year!















I was at Woodlands last weekend, so Baby suggested to have dinner at Sun Plaza, Sembawang instead of heading to town. We settled at White Restaurant for my favorite 'Original White Mee Hoon'.



I had it a few years back at their original outlet at Jalan Tampang, and I was glad that they've opened another branch at a more convenient area which is accessible by taking the MRT!


I love the pleasant bite of the Mee Hoon, as it was cooked to perfection, and not being too overly soft. The broth was flavorful and the overall taste was awesome.


I love to squeeze lime juice over the mee hoon and having it with sambal chilli is a MUST for me! Apart from the White Mee Hoon, we also ordered Sambal Sweet Potato Leaves and Hotplate Pork with Ginger and Spring Onions. The damage was pretty affordable at SGD30.


We ended our night at Sun Plaza with desserts at Nine Fresh!


I had a lovely weekend spent with the girls! We had a hearty Sunday Brunch at Loft Café and I enjoyed their companions. Nothing beats having a great time with them. #wechateverythingunderthesun #ktvsiao # boybandsarepartourgrowingup #MR.J


I end my post with my frugal yet delicious dinner at Harbourfront Centre. #penneforyourthoughts 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA