[random] BREAK IN: Let the Music Speak Concert + Hello Kitty Beauty Brushes

I met up with some friends to attend the BREAK IN: Let the Music Speak Concert which was held at Suntec City Convention Centre.


I had a quick bite at 'Just Dough' which is located at the basement of Suntec City Mall, before heading for the 3-hr music event.



This drug-free Singapore concert was a free admission for all Singaporeans and Permanent Residents, and entry was on a first come first serve basis. This was definitely a rare opportunity to watch Singapore's talented local musicians performing 'LIVE' on stage without paying a single cent. 

I was glad that I showed my support by attending this event which ultimately a campaign for a good cause! More importantly, I had a nice evening spent with my girlfriends! 


I picked up this cute box of Hello Kitty Brushes during my getaway to KL, and it contains 7 different brush types for different uses. It cost me only RM10, and I love this handy beauty tool. 




Baby and I had dinner at Xin Wang HK Café, HarbourFront Centre on a random day after work. I love spending quality time with my dearest Baby. The damage was SGD35, and it was a nice meal indeed! 




I end my post with a sweet gift from my colleague, Su Ni who recently just came from her BKK trip. 


Lastly, Baby and I found a nice, authentic but yet cheap Thai eatery which is near my placed at Boon Keng! We try to visit this eatery place at least once a week, as the Thai food there is really good and value for money.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA