[weekend KL getaway] Subang Jaya

Nothing gets better than having a weekend getaway to KL. Baby drove in to Malaysia on Friday night, and we reached KL at around 3am in the morning. We slept for a few hours, before heading out for our usual BAK KUT TEH at Subang Jaya.
 
After we were done with our extremely heavy breakfast, we borrowed Uncle Mike's car to go to Sunway Pyramid for some shopping, as our car was under service/repairing! I picked up a pair of flare shorts from Nichii at the price of RM59.90 (SGD19), as well as some cosmetics brushes too!

 
The Star Wars Day 40th Anniversary Celebration was held at Sunway Pyramid. The exhibition venue was well set-up and filled with many activities for shoppers and fans of Star Wars. I took many random photos at the event! 







 



 
We had dessert at Full House Signature, and we ordered Apple Pie with Ice-cream, a glass of Yuzu Rose Tea and a pot of Rooibos Tea. The damage was RM42. 




 
Full House Signature offers photo-printing service for all their customers, and this service is limited to one photo per customer. We decided to make use of this opportunity to print out our pre-wedding photos which were taken in Auckland. 



 
I had dinner at Thai Nonya, and thanks Uncle Mike for the treat! 

 
Previously, I had made my very first online Malaysia purchase back in January when I was last in KL during CNY period. I was pleased to find the items waiting for me on this trip!

 
 I purchased a pair of retro eyewear with polarised lens from Lazada MY, and it cost me only RM17.


 
I love the color combination - GOLD + PINK. This item is highly recommended by me, as it is a good quality product which did not cost much. 


 
I ordered another item from the online Watson Malaysia store, and it was the Maybelline Lip Flush Bitten Lip by Color Sensational. I really like the tri-colored lipstick, and it is super creamy. It glides easily on the lips without much effort. 


 
After a long hiatus, I re-visited Jin Xuan Hong Kong Dim Sum Restaurant again. I simply love the dim sum selection at this place. 


 
We had egg tarts, Fried Carrot Cake, Glutinous Rice, Steamed Pork Ribs, Stuffed Egg Plant and etc... 


 
I had a good start to my day after indulging in the dim sum. Do give this eatery place a try, and I am pretty sure, you will start your morning on a good note too. 
 
On our way back to Singapore from KL, we stopped by the small town of Yong Peng as we normally do for dinner. We settled down at our favorite eatery place, Restoran Hock Swee Hin which offers traditional Cze Char. The damage was pretty comfortable at RM44 (SGD14). 
 
Thanks for reading my short post on my weekend getaway to KL. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA