[random] Eighteen Chefs + Cocobolo + Sephora haul

A big THANK YOU to DBS BANK for the lovely food vouchers, and I used them to enjoy a dinner at 'Eighteen Chefs'. I had Green Curry Pasta with Grilled Chicken, and Baby had Seafood Aglio Olio Pasta. We both opted to top up our mains for combo meal which included a drink and soup of the day.



We ordered the Salted Egg Yolk Snack Platter which comprised of a Salted Egg Yolk Dip Fondue and a mixture of deep-fried snacks items such as Calamari Rings, Onion Rings, PopCorn Chicken and Fish/Chicken Nuggets. It was a wonderful indulgence! 


Like many Singaporeans, we love going for buffets very much, and we are spoilt for choices when it comes to hotel buffet spreads. It gets way better especially when you can enjoy a lavish buffet spread for 2 people for the price of 1!

Recently, I visited Cocobolo, an alfresco restaurant which is located at level 2 at Park Royal Hotel, near Robertson Quay. The BBQ buffet spread is located next to the poolside. The alluring smell of the smoky flavors of the sizzling meat kept me excited when I was led to our dining table. 


 I love the BBQ squid and gourmet sausages very much, while Baby enjoyed the Lamb Steaks and Cajun Spiced Tiger Prawns.



We ended our dinner on a sweet note, and we had Apple Crumble Pie, assorted cakes, egg tarts and Mini Cornetto Ice-cream cones too! 


Tip: Wear anything light as Singapore's humidity and heat is not a great combination for an Alfresco Meal. I decked myself out on a light off-shoulder top from Kitschen. 

Thanks Baby for the dinner treat, and it was a well-deserved meal to end my working week. I love the feeling of dining with your loved ones under the starry night sky! 



I spent most of my weekends at Baby's place, and he lives in Woodlands. We will eat out with Auntie Vi, if she didn't cook. To be honest, I love home-cooked food, and I want it on every weekend. On a random Saturday evening, we had dinner in Woodlands. The zichar fare was pretty decent, and value for money too! I love the 'cai poh' tofu very much, as I couldn't stop myself to more servings. 


Thanks Sweetie for gifts she got for me during her HKG trip. I love this simple Tiffany Blue beaded bracelet. This was one of the items in her HK goodies gift bag LOL! 


Lastly, I end my post with my beauty haul from Sephora ION. I picked up the Glow Finish Pressed Powder, and it was partial off-set by using the Sephora gift voucher. The damage was minimal after the discount! 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA