[PRODUCT REVIEW] Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream

Nature Republic is one of the Korean skincare Brands that is close to my heart. It is under my 'safe to buy' list, as I have yet to experience any discomfort or reactions from using their products so far! The price range is pretty decent too!

 
I was glad that 0.8L Singapore sent me the Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream by Nature Republic. There are 3 types of Aqua Cream that come in different 3 colors:
PINK = Dry Skin Types
BLUE = Oily Skin Types 
GREEN = Combination Skin Types 

 
Nature Republic Super Aqua Max Combination Watery Cream is a moisturizer that will keep your skin hydrated at all times! It is a high performance hydrating cream which offers extra moisturizing! It also bears a refreshing scent, and contains marine based ingredients that will take care of the skin. It provides hydration and lightweight! 

 
 
I was pleased that the aqua cream does not give a sticky or oily feeling on my skin after application. It absorbed pretty easily on my face, leaving no residue at all! I really love the pleasant scent but it does not last long, as it faded out after a few minutes! The product works well perfect for me, and I find it almost perfect as there is nothing I dislike about it except perhaps for the packaging. I generally don't like products like these to come in a jar/tub as I hate to scoop out the cream with my fingers, as some of the cream might get stuck under my fingernails!

 
On a whole, I swear by this product, as it is one of the most hydrating moisturizers I've ever used! YES! I'm quite addicted to the product as I liken it akin to water on my face, which penetrates into my pores! It is definitely worth mentioning and re-purchasing! 

 
Lastly, thanks 0.8L Singapore for sending me this product directly from Korea. I hope my experience can help you to understand the product better! Do share with me on your takes and reviews on the comments section below!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA