[randon-ness] Sulwhasoo Pop-up Store + Collin's Grille + Nihon Mura Express + Ivins Peranakan Restaurant

Recently, Baby and I visited Collin's Grille at Marina Square, a restaurant that has taken over the previous eatery, the Hippopotamus Restaurant.



We ordered a plate of Tempura Squid Tentacles and a bowl of Minestrone Soup as starters for sharing. The fresh squid was coated with tempura batter and was perfectly deep-fried. It is a perfect pre-meal snack for RKM!



I had the Chef's Special Pasta while Baby had the Scallops & Crab Cake in Chilli Crab Sauce pasta. The damage was delightfully affordable! Baby loves this eatery place, and I think we will be back again very soon!


I popped by the Sulwhasoo Pop-up Store at ION Orchard, and the showcase was on their 50 year heritage of using Ginseng, which has culminated in an anti-aging formula!


I was delighted to redeem my Sulwhasoo Anti-Aging Kit, and it consisted of the All-New Concentrated Ginseng Renew Creamy Mask Set and a trial size of the Concentrated Ginseng Renewing Cream EX. Thanks so much, Sulwhasoo for helping me to restore my youth back to me!


Our weekends are normally spent closely with just the two of us! We spend our time watching YouTube Videos together or walking around the neighbour hood for some exercise, or to get breakfast and lunch! Sometimes, doing nothing together = spending time together! We had our Sunday sushi dinner at Nihon Mura Express which is located at The Cathay, at Handy Road.

Spending quality time with each other is what we have been achieving on most weekends and we want to keep this routine always!


Lastly, I will end this post with a brief write up on my first visit to OKG Express, which is located at Chinatown Point. Do try out the home-styled local food, as their prices are pretty affordable. I'm sure it is a big welcome to people who are on a tight budget on their daily expenses. Both Baby and I had the Mei Cai Kou Rou Rice! It tasted pretty decent, and it was worth the amount of damage we spent!


I end my post with a mention on my dinner with my good friend Vi-Vien, who came down from KL to spend her long weekend in SG. We went to Ivins Peranakan Restaurant which is located at Binjai Park for our gathering dinner. A big step closer to our friendship bond! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA