[service review] Hair Spa at LE HAIR SPA

Together with Sweetie, we were invited for the opening of LE HAIR SPA in August, and I was very happy to be part of a group to do a service review of the new hair parlor! It is located along Bukit Timah Road, and it is within walking distance from Little India MRT Station.
 
 
Upon entering the salon, I was greeted by an elegant and royal setting! The Chesterfield couch looked comfortable and it will give one a relaxing vibe, and to prepare for the upcoming pampering session!

 
Like other hair salons, they have the usual basic/regular hair services such as cutting, coloring, perming, and re-bonding.

 
Sweetie and I were there to try a basic 60-minute Hair Spa (SGD50) which included a massage, hair washing, and scalp treatment.
 
  With an additional of SGD25, you can enjoy the 90-minute Luxury Hair Spa Service (SGD75) which comes with a nail service, ear candling, massage and a hair wash. For a more luxurious indulgence, you can go for the ultimate experience of a 120-minute Ultimate Hair Spa Service (SGD200) where you can enjoy a full massage, a hair wash, and a facial for that all-round experience.

 
I love the spacious 2-storey hair parlor, which had excellent service! I love everything in the salon from the elegant staircase, chandelier lamps and even the private treatment rooms and enclosed shampoo rinse-off area.

 
Sweetie and I were given a couple-room for our hair treatment which was located on the second level of the hair parlor. We were then led to another level via a grand staircase, to where all the private rooms were located. There are no extra charges to request for private rooms so long as they are available.

 

 
 
The first 30 minutes of the treatment was purely massage. I was given a shoulder & back massage, head massage and hand & arm massage. The massage was great as it soothed my weariness and pressures from work. It was so comfortable that I almost fell asleep.
 
Next was the hair wash, they use quality salon grade haircare products by L’Oreal Professional. The hair wash process took a while due to my long hair. I was then led to a separate room to rinse off the shampoo. It was all worthwhile as my hair was well-cleansed and my scalp felt refreshed as well. 
 

 
They applied a few drops of L’oreal Professional Serioxyl Serum as part of the scalp treatment, specifically at the roots while my hair was still damp. They also slowly massaged hair growth formula into my scalp! The whole treatment came to an end after my hair was blow dried!
 
 I was happy to receive this product during the opening party, and with this product, one can perform a DIY Scalp Treatment at home too! Thanks LE HAIR SPA!
 
 
 
Our hair spa treatment took about 75 minutes, although the treatment was claimed as 60 minutes. I was actually happy that they took their time to ensure each step was carefully done.
 

 
Thanks Rachel for invite, and congrats on the opening and may your business bloom! Check out their Facebook on their hair services!

 
If you're interested to indulge in a hair spa or to try other hair services at Le Hair Spa, do drop by to visit them.
   
LE HAIR SPA
87 Bukit Timah Road
Singapore 229834

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA