[random] Harper Bazaar X Kate Spade + Ippudo Ramen

I was invited to attend the launch of the Kate Spade Fall Collection which was held at the Marina Bay Sands. This was an event by Harper Bazaar X Kate Spade. I brought Baby along as he loves Kate Spade too! Well, he loves buying it for me haha!

 
During the night, they showcased their latest collection, and I love the novelty themed collection best!











 
There was a paper-craft booth where I could construct paper poppy flowers with beautiful golden bling bling designs, and I did mine! I took some pictures with my poppy flower! 




 
I took many random photos in the store, and I enjoyed my night, but most importantly, Baby now knows what to get me this coming Christmas. Thanks for the invitation indeed! 

 
It has been a long hiatus since I last had Ippudo Ramen, therefore Baby suggested to go there for our dinner fix. We settled at the outlet which is located at the basement of Marina Bay Sands. 
 
 
 
We ordered a bowl of ramen each as our main course, and shared a side dish. The damage was pretty hefty as we paid SGD62 after a 10% discount from having a UOB card promotion. Oh well, the food quality made up for it, as I love the rich broth and chewy ramen texture! 
 
 
I brought Baby for a buffet dinner at Orchard Hotel, and we were overdosed onthe seafood goodness which was offered during the dinner session. Thanks for the love and concern, and this was a little treat from me!
  
 
I picked up these 3 card holders from HarbourFront Centre, and 2 of them are meant for my Baby and Mommy. 

 
This is mine! I love pastel prints very much! 

 
 
I end my post with my OOTD shot taken outside Funan Suite, as well as the selfie I took on a random weekend with my messy hair lol! 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA