[product review] ATOPALM REAL BARRIER Extreme Cream

ATOPALM REAL BARRIER is specially formulated for dry and sensitive skin types. It also contains hyaluronic acid that hydrates and comforts skin for long hours. REAL BARRIER's goal is to reinforce and support the skin's natural barrier. It keeps moisture in and irritants out!
 
I was delighted that the company '0.8L Singapore' sent me the ATOPALM REAL BARRIER Extreme Cream directly from Korea! It helps to repair damaged 'skin barrier' and firm up sagging skin. It penetrates deep inside the skin well without leaving a sticky or greasy feel at all. 

 
 
Apart from the Extreme Cream, ATOPALM REAL BARRIER also delivered a deluxe trial-size of Essence Mist, Cream Cleansing Foam and Eye Contour Cream. 
 
 
I love the Essence Mist very much as it keeps my skin well-moisturised longer as compared to water-type mists.   
 
 
The Cream Cleansing Foam is a creamy and moisturising cleanser that effectively removes light make-up and Everyday impurities gently. It is a great product for sensitive skin as it contains no parabens and is free from artificial fragrances and mineral oil. 


 
ATOPALM REAL BARRIER Extreme Cream is super gentle and sinks nicely into my skin. I am glad that it gives a heavy dosage of moisture without clogging my pores. All you need is just a small amount to do wonders on your entire face. Apart from applying on the face, you can use it on other parts of the body such as knees, elbows, heels and even on the hands to prevent them from being too dry.
 
 
I could have given this product a full rating, but I dislike the packaging. As I mentioned in my previous post, I personally dislike products that come in a jar/tub as I hate to scoop out the cream with my fingers. However, this product comes with a scoop to replace the usage of fingers. I therefore do give this product a 100% approval rating!

 
I love the ATOPALM REAL BARRIER range that was delivered to me, as this range is a ideal balance for both sensitive and dehydrated skin, which makes it a good skincare product that gives a healthy and attractive appearance. Check out the ATOPALM REAL BARRIER today and find your products that work right for you! 
 
Thanks 0.8L Singapore once again for the products and I hope my mini review can help my friends and readers to understand the products better! Lastly, thanks for stopping by my space.
 
XOXO cheers! 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA