[product review] Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm

The ubiquitous Lip balm is one of the basic lip care products available in the market which is an essential item for everybody. Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm is enriched with Wheat Germ Oil which is used to nourish and soften lips. Carrot Seed Oil is also present, and is used to protect the lips from harsh environments. It is a total lip protection and an ideal remedy for dry and sore lips, as it offers intense moisturising and deep nourishment.
 
Lip Balm is a necessity for me, as I use it as my base before applying my lip colors. I am glad that the Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm soothed my dry lips and prevented it from cracking and chapping. Most importantly, it is super affordable and protects my lips in a healthy way!


 
Although the lip balm is a thick and transparent gel like substance, it is not greasy at all. I spread the thick gel evenly on my lips and it gave fuller look to it. I felt my lips being nourished without a heavy sensation of heaviness or greasiness. I like the sweet scent that lingered on my lips after application. Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm is one of my favorite lip balms of all time!
 
 
The packaging is pretty simple, and it comes with a slant lip applicator for easy application. Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm is formulated with natural oils that make a perfect lip balm for all seasons! Apply it evenly on lips, as often as needed. 
 
  
 
 
A cool method to smooth away lip troubles is to use a DIY lip scrub by using Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm in conjunction with some sugar crystals! It is a perfect and natural product that helps to exfoliate the lips, and to give it a fresh, healthy look!

 
 
The sugar granules in the scrub do not feel harsh at all on my lips. My lips feel pretty good while scrubbing it with the lip balm. It helps my pigmented lips to look rosy, as the blood circulation from the scrubbing plays a part! My lips feel soft and moisturised after scrubbing. I love the post scrubbing results, and I highly recommend the DIY lip scrub with Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm. It contains natural ingredients and is handmade!
 
 
 
The Himalaya Herbals Lip Balm is retailing at SGD2.75, and is available at Guardian, Watsons, Mustafa, Giant, NTUC Hypermarket, National Health group pharmacies and other bigger beauty retail chains. 
 
 
Lastly, I want to thank The Sample Store and Himalaya Herbals for the lovely opportunity to try out this affordable hypo-allergic lip balm.

 

Comments

Fin said…
hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back. Lip gloss vendors
Thanks for shaing this worth reading article. This is really helpful. Keep sharing. Handmade Ayurvedic Soaps

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA