tasting - Mango King Thai Dessert + Wristbands by SG Cares

The 'Mango King Thai Dessert' Kiosk has now opened at B4 of Ion Orchard, and they serve dessert cups which consist of the core ingredient of sweet Thai Mangoes! I had the fortune to try out the mango dessert, which was all thanks to Jackie for the arrangement!

 

 
The cup was filled with layers of mango juice, fresh cream, mango sorbet and cubes of fresh mangoes from Thailand. I enjoyed the fresh and sweet mango cubes very much, although I wished that my dessert cup was filled up with just mango juice and fresh mango fruit cubes, as i'm watching my weight! Haha!
 

 
A layered mango dessert cup is priced at SGD8.90 for a regular sized cup, and SGD11.90 for a larger version. Do note that the large dessert cup is really humongous which I highly recommend for sharing!  


 
Head down to Ion Orchard to experience the famous Mango King Thai Dessert today! 

 
 
SG Cares is a caring society that begins with people who care, and with a little kindness from each of everyone, Singapore can be a caring home for all.  

 
Both Baby and I redeemed our wristbands from Scape, thanks SG Cares for the generous gesture. Baby got the classic design, while I had the Limited Edition version. I was told that the 2 bands were designed by local singapore designers, and I was quite impressed as I loved both the designs very much.

 
 
Check out their Facebook page, and get yours before the 31st of December 2017! 

 
I end my post on my lunch date with Chewy Jas at Raffles City Shopping Centre, and we had our lunch at Real Thai. It is a Thai fast food concept with grab-to go-options on either the customised set or ala carte menu! As Christmas is around the corner, we did a mini gift exchange over our meal. Thanks for making the time to meet me for lunch, I appreciate it loads!

 
Lastly, thanks to the 'Ladies Club' for the trial on the Kinohimitsu Collagen Diamond 5300 Drink! The powerful formula protects skin cells against free radicals and prolongs firming as well as maintaining a hydrating effect within the skin. I love every sip of the drink, as it is packed with goodness of beauty and health. It is also 100% safe and natural with no sugar, preservatives and artificial coloring/flavoring added. I hope to try out other supplement products from Kinohimitsu soon! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA