NYE Celebration at Wilder Mann + Random-ness

I have always admired people who wear nice earrings and accessories, but never did I ever think that I would be able to wear these on myself! After much thinking, and with support and persuasion from my Baby and family members, I finally gathered up enough courage to get my ears pierced on the last day of 2017!

A new channel of accessories are now unlocked! I can't wait to match my earrings as part of my OOTD!


I love year-end shopping, as there were many shopping promotions and perks lined up for shoppers! I picked up some nice shoes for 2018 from Rubi Shoes. 2 pairs of shoes only cost me SGD30!



The countdown of NYE was pretty simple for us, andand as usual, per previous years, our 'Modus Operandi' was to find a quiet bar or pub to while our time away while drinking and chatting to welcome the brand new year. we settled at a German pub called Wilder Mann which is located at Upper Thomson Road for our New Year's celebration!





Thanks Wilder Mann for the complimentary butter cookies as well as the cute shades!


I look forward to more celebrations together for the coming years and I want to thank him for bringing me to various countries/cities in 2017 too. In 2017, I visited Tokyo, Osaka and other cities in the Kansai Region in Japan. I also went to New Zealand's Northern Island, and Phuket, Thailand. I love being with him as he always puts me as a priority, and takes care of my well-being. I love you, Baby! Muaks. 



I had Yong Tau Foo for dinner on the first day of 2018 with my Baby. Nothing fantastic, but the comfort food made me felt happy when having it! 


Apart from the Christmas gift that we got for each other, Baby got me some items from Craftholic for my upcoming trip.
  


 I love the Storage Bag and and of course the Wool Gloves that will keep me warm. I am so happy that I got new items to add on to my Craftholic collection!


We had our random after-work dinner at Nihon Mura, and this marked our first dinner on the first working day in 2018. I love to dine in this inexpensive eatery place as it offered sushi and other food items at an affordable price.


[03/01] Happy Birthday Coco!! She came to my life in 2006 when she was just a 3-month old puppy, and that was also the Year of the Dog. Now she is 12 years old, and I am grateful that she has come into my life. ❤❤


A week-ish has passed in 2018, and Baby rewarded ourselves with a singing session at Manekineko at Safra Mount Faber!


I end my post with a post on the an eatery place I frequently go to in Vivocity, Kim Gary HK Restaurant! The damage was affordable after the members' perks and discounts! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA