iLight Marina Bay 2018

On a random Saturday, Baby and I went to Marina Bay to visit the newest edition of the iLight Marina Bay 2018. Since the sky was still bright, we made our way to the inflatable theme park to catch a glimpse of the colourful Art-Zoo! I love the intricate colors, and I could see that this was especially endearing to children! Of course, young adults also join in the fun too! Kudos to our local artists for creating the Art-Zoo!




The iLight Marina Bay Festival returns for its Sixth Edition in March 2018, and the festival runs from from the 9th of March 2018 to the 1st April 2018. For the first time, the displays of the light art installations extended beyond the Marina Bay into the Esplanade Park!




This art display was named 'The Chandelier of Spirits', and was of Thai origin. It shines brighter when there are more people around it!


The Octopoda from Australia can be found in front of the Marina Bay Event Square, and members of the public can light up the tentacles by hitting the drums that are attached to it!


The Dreamscape from Poland can be found on Anderson Bridge. It made me feel like I was entering a dream world of fantasy, which was surrounded by numerous giant orchids! The dream-like structure makes it a perfect spot for fantasies selfies. 




The MailboX from Australia was built to connect people, and this interactive art installation can be found at the Marina Boulevard. 


We were amazed by the art installations and I enjoyed my night at the Marina Bay. I look forward to the next instalment of the iLight Marina Bay 2019. 


I end my post with RKM's DINE at Tokyo Sundubu which is located at Raffles City Shopping Centre. The damage was pretty hefty and I doubt that I will come back again! 


Lastly, thanks for the lovely mug with a meaningful quote! I used it for my daily use in office. 


Comments

Sarah Ignacio said…
Let cotton ware help you in your blinds fabrication problem. Cotton ware offers the cheapest but excellent Blind Fabric Suppliers.in Singapore.

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA