[random-ness] All about CNY celebration

EM'BARKING' ON THE NEW YEAR OF 2018!


I had a simple yet harmonious reunion dinner on the eve of CNY at The Good Trio Restaurant which is located at Thomson Plaza with Mum V, Baby Hubby, Bro Kenneth and his wifey. The damage was around SGD500 for a 6-course dinner, which included Yu Sheng, assorted Chinese dishes of vegetables, seafood, and an awesome 'Pen Cai' !!


I love the CNY cookies from Yong Sheng Gift Shop which Mum V picked up from KL, Malaysia.


I picked up a pair of oriental earrings from HarbourFront Centre to go along with my outfit on the 1st Day of CNY! My LOTD!


My OOTD for the first day of CNY 


On CNY Day 1, Baby followed my family to visit my big aunt whom is my dad's eldest Sister. She is staying at Tampines, and we had our lunch at her place. After that, we headed down to Toa Payoh to visit my Godma, whom is also my mom's elder sister. She prepared an amazing meal for us!


Baby and I brought Mum V to Crystal Jade Restaurant for dim sum brunch on the second day of CNY. We visited the outlet at Woodlands Causeway Point. The dim sum selection during the CNY period was pretty limited. 

 

We loved BBQ Pork (Char Siew) Rice Roll very much, as the texture of the rice roll was soft and light. We shared a bowl of Boat-styled Congee (Hong Kong's style porridge), and the texture was smooth and good. We enjoyed it very much! The damage was very hefty due to the increase of prices during CNY period. Thanks Baby for the treat! 


I picked up another pair of earrings from Lovisa for only SGD5. My LOTD on the second day of CNY!


My OOTD for CNY Day 2! 



After our brunch, Baby followed my family for home-visiting at Commonwealth Drive which is my cousin's place. We spent our whole afternoon playing BlackJack, and we had a light dinner there! 





 Jasmine and Ryden organised a gathering on the third day of CNY at their place, Teban View. They invited us for an afternoon of fun and laughter, and of course, to indulge ourselves with a hearty steamboat feast!

We followed this up with a traditional tossing of 'Lo Hei' as well! As they say, the higher the toss, the better! Come on everybody, HUAT AR!!!




Picture Perfect taken by Ryden! May all of us be blessed in everything we do in 2018! Thanks so much Jasmine & Ryden for inviting us for the wonderful steamboat and Yu Sheng! It was very kind of you both to hold this at your place, and we appreciated the hospitality greatly. 



I end my post with my OOTD on CNY Day 3! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preview screening of Planes

[Nights with Netflix] Screening of Next Gen

[product review] KUNDAL HONEY & MACADAMIA